We have ongoing work that is full time with the opportunity for temp to perm assignments. As we work through the process of moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we are able to recruit it, please do register your interest and we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time.
We can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Competitive and fair pay rate with weekly wages
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
- Additional training and certification are available for the right applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit being able to lift materials
- Able to use hand & power tools
- Can work on their own as well as in a team environment
- Able to follow instructions
- Health and Safety conscious and have great attention to detail
- Have reliable transport
Sucessful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen and a ministry of justice check. You should have reliable transport and relevant drivers licence.
If this sounds like you, apply via the online portal or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand working.