We are looking for a trade assistant to help pick and sort different metals at a metal recycling yard in Otahuhu.
This role could be perfect for a mother returning to work or someone who is new to the work force. The role is Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm, flexible hours mean you have time for your family!
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Picking metals off of a conveyor belt
- Sorting different metals
- General site cleaning duties as and when required
- Weekly wages paid on time with 8% leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements plus ACC cover
- Parking available each day
- Casual part time hours gives you the flexibility you need!
- Reliable transport to and from work with relevant drivers license
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial to your application
If this sounds like you please either apply via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Or call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option - 1 Auckland, Option 1 - Technical & Engineering)