Calling all Trade Assistants!
We are looking for someone to help assist a New Zealand manufacturer of farming fences in their electroplating department located in Pukekohe.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading work pieces onto hooks, racks and baskets prior to plating
- Immersing work pieces in cleaning, plating and rinsing tanks
- Activating and inactivating the electroplating tank
- Drying work pieces via the oven and drier
- General warehouse tiding as required
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Working within a family driven company
- Additional training for the right applicant within the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Willingness to learn on the job and progress within the company
- Laboring background is advantageous but not necessary
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.