Are you looking to ditch the traffic on your way to work? Are you wanting to be part of a New Zealand brand?
We are looking for a trade assistant to assist a New Zealand owned and operated company who have been in the industry for over three decades with a tight knit family culture at work located in Pukekohe. You would be assisting in manufacturing farming fences, gates and components mainly focusing in the meshing department.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lifting fences (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
- Placing fences onto hooks and shelving units
- Laying chain link mesh onto fence frames
- General cleaning of the workshop/warehouse as required
- Working within a team to reach production targets
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 6am-2:30pm - so you miss the traffic!
- Weekly wages with 8% annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC Cover
- All PPE provided free of charge and replaced as required
Skills & Experience required:
- You must have reliable transport and a relevant driver's licence to get to and from work
- You must have previous experience within a labouring/manufacturing type of environment
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- You must have a clean criminal conviction and driving history
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or email your CV to Bryar on Bryar.Metcalfe@awf.co.nz or call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.