The successful candidate will have:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of and ability to use both powered and hand tools
- High attention to detail and be self motivated
- Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined and good eye/hand coordination
- Must be able to both recognize and solve problems with limited supervision
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Setting up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Must be able to read and understand schematic drawings
- Must be able to follow step by step instructions and SOP procedures
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- Weekly wages
- Monday to Friday hours
- Excellent industry and job exposure
This role would best suit someone who has just finished their degree in mechanical engineering with some hands on experience. More than 2 years of assembly experience in a mechanical environment would be a huge advantage.
If this sounds like your perfect job, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via the job portal.