We are looking for a full time employee to assist in building specialised pallets and crates used to distribute electromagnets and semiconductors across the globe from their workshop located in Mount Wellington.
You will be measuring, cutting and assembling pallets and crates as well as shrink wrapping products prior to delivery. You will be using a combination of both hand and power tools, experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:30pm with overtime available
- Convenient location with free parking available
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and refreshed as required
- Previous experience with hand and power tools
- Reliable transport to and from work with a relevant drivers licence
- Health and safety conscious
- Ability to work within a team and also autonomously
If this sounds like the role you want to step in to start the new year right then please apply now!
Please note: Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and a ministry of justice request for criminal conviction history request form.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.