AWF Auckland Construction & Technical are currently looking for reliable a and punctual trade assistant with a current forklift licence to commence work ASAP with our industry leading client in Kelston, Auckland. Work is on going and full time! There is opportunity for progress in the company as well as opportunity for a permanent role for the right person.
Skills we are looking for:
* Competent using hand and power tools in a safe and confident matter
* Able to take on heavy lifting tasks
* Able to work in a team environment
* Health and Safety conscious
Job duties may include:
* Operating a forklift competently
* Unloading incoming deliveries and store appropriately
* Wrap/pallet finished goods ready for dispatch
* Label outgoing deliveries and attach delivery dockets as appropriate
* Load outgoing deliveries into truck
* Sort stored deliveries ready for use according to production schedule
To be considered, you'll need:
* Attention to detail
* To be physically fit
* The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment
* To be reliable and punctual
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to work for a market leader
* Temp to perm for the right candidate
* Competitive pay rates plus 8% annual leave and other contractual entitlements
If the above sounds like you then please push the apply now button, send your cv to Sangeeta.email@example.com or Alternatively, please give Sangeeta a call on 0800 922 955 for a confidential discussion.