We are looking for someone to help assist a New Zealand manufacturer of farming fences in their electroplating department located in Pukekohe.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading work pieces onto hooks, racks and baskets prior to plating
- Immersing work pieces in cleaning, plating and rinsing tanks
- Activating and inactivating the electroplating tank
- Drying work pieces via the oven and drier
- General warehouse tiding as required
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Working within a family driven company
- Additional training for the right applicant within the business
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Willingness to learn on the job and progress within the company
- Laboring background is advantageous but not necessary
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
AWF are industry leading within their health and safety processes as we want to keep you safe! Working for AWF you will receive the benefits of being a permanent employee receiving your leave entitlements, ACC cover and we pay your tax; while also having the flexibility and variety of being a temporary employee!
Apply now via the online portal!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.