We have a variation of Trade Assistant based roles across the Auckland region for both short term and long-term assignments. No role is ever the same, your work may include;
- Lagging ducting or cable trays on medium to large commercial sites
- Assembling or disassembling mechanical based products
- Fitting out commercial vehicles with storage solutions
- Fabricating, Welding and Brazing
- Shaping, polishing and installing monumental stone masonry work
- Shaping, bending and cutting sheet-metal
Previous experience in a engineering or mechanical based job would be beneficial but not mandatory. In return we will offer you the following;
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience
- Weekly wages with annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- A dedicated team of consultants to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
- All PPE will be provided prior to starting your assignment
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report and watch a health and safety video.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.