We are looking for a full-time trade assistant/junior stone mason for an on-going assignment located on Onehunga.
Your day would include cutting, drilling grinding and polishing concrete and stone, manufacturing and restoring headstones and monumental masonry work. You will have to be physically able to lift and move the stone throughout the day. This role will be a mixture of indoors and outdoors during various weather conditions.
You will have the following experience:
- Previous experience with concrete and/or stone is preferred
- Great attention to detail and self-driven
- Physically able to lift, move and work with concrete and stone
- Previous operation of dyna drills, polishing grinder, saw and other hand and power tools is required
Whats in it for you?
- Full time on-going work from Monday through Friday
- Great team culture and working environment
- Flexibility of both workshop and outdoor work
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
If this sounds like your next role please apply online via the link!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.