AWF works with some of New Zealand's leading companies in roading and civil construction. Due to an increase in road works and events across the region, our clients have an immediate requirement for TMO/STMS Workers to join their team.
We are currently in need of TMO and STMS practising candidates. If you have recently qualified or have been working for some time and feel the need for change and you meet the requirements below, get in touch with us.
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- To be drug and alcohol free.
- A current TMO/STMS license (non-practising may be looked into).
- Full Class 1 licence (not essential)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay.
- Career development and training provided.
- Ongoing roles available.
- Be a part of an awesome team.
As an employee of AWF (not contracted) you'll get: holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
Showing dedication and drive will earn the potential to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, by offering you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply:
If you are a dependable and meet the requirements above. Please email CV's and contact information to email@example.com or call the branch on 06 8700310. You can always pop into our office during business hours to introduce yourself.