We're looking for experienced telehandler to work with a busy, supportive team and take part in an iconic build in the CBD!
The role includes:
- Operating machinery in a safe manner
- Extracting wall panels and mid tier flooring from awkward positions and heights
- Working within an enclosed building - this is not an open construction site
- Loading and unloading construction materials
- Transporting construction materials across site
- Manual Handling
- Have extensive experience operating Telehandlers
- Skilful in manoeuvring forks, buckets and hook attachments
- Have F Endorsement at a minimum (W Endorsement desirable)
- Reliable and motivated
- Physically fit and health and safety conscious
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Have 2 contactable work references
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to advance skill and career
- Work from Monday to Friday
- Work in Central Auckland (CBD)
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW, call or email Pamela at 0800 922 955, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this job opportunity!