About the company
Our client is a medium sized, well established and financially healthy organisation with a very positive culture. They find themselves growing rapidly in the drainlaying side of their business, and look for the right person to take the helm
What you will be doing in this role:
You will be planning the work, liaising with customers and managing and developing a team of hard working professionals. The person our client asked us to find has no trouble leading by example and setting the pace, whilst maintaining a positive culture.
The right candidate would have the following attributes:
- Great willingness to learn, and to continuously improve yourself and those around you
- Proven drainlaying background, supported by references, that show us you are capable of leading
- A current PGDB registration
- Decent physical fitness
- A full and clean driver's licence (Class 1)
- Great communication skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
- Incredibly strong focus on Health and Safety and protection of the environment
The benefits on offer:
- A fantastic permanent opportunity in a very sought after industry
- You will be a part of a great team
- A safe and collaborative working environment
- A great remuneration package
- Weekly pay, annual leave.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call Daan straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!