We are seeking a Storeperson with forklift experience to join our client's dynamic team.
This is a full-time permanent position, Tuesday to Saturday - 40 hours a week.
A major part of this role is Forklift Operation, you must hold a current Forklift Certificate (OSH & F Endorsement required). Ideally you will also hold Reach experience or be interested in getting into Reach work. Aside from driving the forklift, the successful candidate will assist with general storeman, labouring or warehousing tasks.
Forklift Driving / Operation within stores
Loading and unloading product onto trucks / racking.
Clearing the floor with electric trolley jacks
Processing paperwork/data entry
Picking orders for long Haul Truck and staging orders
The successful applicant:
- Will be confident operating a forklift (& ideally has Reach experience)
- Hold a FULL NZ Drivers Licence
- Hold a valid F endorsement & OSH certificate
- Be reliable and able to get to work on time
- Able to work cooperatively in a team
- Be physically fit and have attention to detail
- Be reliable and consistent
- Be a team player and open to learn new things
- Basic computer skills needed for admin/data entry
- Health and safety, and biosecurity conscious
- Be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
Full PPE will be provided at no cost, transport is also provided to site from 3 different pick-up locations around Dunedin if needed.
If this sounds like you we'd like to hear from you!
Call Megan at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or apply by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: To be successful, you must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo Pre-employment Reference Checks, Drug and Alcohol screening, along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check to determine employment suitability.