Are you looking for a Store Person role in West Auckland? Are you looking for long-term work within the Engineering industry?
Our client based in Mt Roskill is looking for a Store Person/Driver to assist with their inwards/outwards goods on a full time ongoing basis.
This role will have you working within an engineering workshop ensuring that inwards/outwards goods are dealt with as required.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with inwards/outwards goods
- Ensure products are correctly distributed once ready for delivery
- Deliver goods within the metro area when required
What's in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday-Friday (7:30am-4:00pm)
- Weekly wages with Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver & ACC cover
- All PPE provided and refreshed as required
- Great career exposure to the New Zealand engineering industry
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will need to have previous experience in an engineering, manufacturing, warehousing role
- Forklift licence preferred, but not essential
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety
- Clean Class 1 Drivers licence
- Reliable transport to and from work
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please hit apply now! Or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering Team).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.