Kick starts your career with the leader in specialized chilled and frozen transport and storage. We are on the look out for a store person to join the team that specialise in refrigerated transport and logistics.
As a storeperson your main role will be to help load and unload cargo and trucks, using pallet jacks, trollies. You will be moving between a freezer environment -20 degrees and a chiller environment so you need to be capable of working in a cold space.
Hours of Work:
You will be on a rotating roaster and should be available to work the following shifts:
Monday to Friday: 2am - 10.30am / 4am - 2.30pm / 12pm - 8.30pm.
Saturday 2am - 10.30am.
To be a successful candidate you should have the following:
- Forklift experience with current forkflit endorsement and Osh certificate.
- Administration skills - Document control for processing goods and shipments
- Physically fit as manual handling is required
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills across a diverse range of people
- Ability to work in chilled and freezer environments
What's in it for You?
- Full PPE gear is provided
- Work for a well-respected company
- Develop your career within a growing company
- Ongoing permanent work
- Discounted Southern Cross
- Gym membership
If you are interested in the role click apply with your CV attached or feel free to call Alisha directly on 0800888860 or 068700310 to discuss role further.