- AWF Nelson requires a storeperson, for ongoing role.
- Job requires class 2 full, OSH and F endo for forklift operations.
- Delivering twice a day to clients. Loading and Unloading class 2 truck with forklift.
- Receiving inwards and outwards goods, storing these components in correct locations, stocktaking and general yard duties.
- Person must be able to complete a number of manual handling tasks, so would require good level of fitness, ability to get up and down of deck of truck, must have good manual handling techniques.
- Ability to work well in team and on your own
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
- Health & Safety conscious - follow health and safety guidelines
- Physically Fit and reliable
- Two work related references
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.