If you are interested in robotic, automation or electrical engineering, we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for a storeperson to work alongside a company that specialises in automation, software development and robotics and require a storeperson to join their team.
The storeperson superstar will
- Operate a forklift.
- Read and understanding engineering drawings.
- Inventory check and unload parts
- Maintain cleanness of the site
- Order parts and create invoices
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a full drivers license and be comfortable driving a manual truck
- Hold either an F endorsement, Osh certificate or have previous forklift experience
- Be able to communicate effectively and easily.
- Have the ability to work 20-40 hours per week
- Have the ability to work in a team and independently.
What's in it for you?
- Ability to upskill and learn on the job
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- Fantastic and friendly culture
- Earn money while learning on the job
If you have a passion for learning and would like to the opportunity to work along side AWF and this client give us a call now on 068700310.