As the leading local staffing agency, we work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Right now, the civil construction industry is booming in the Tauranga region, and we need you!
We have multiple opportunities for good skilled STMS L1 or L2/L3 to work with a large national company within the civil roading construction sector working on major roading projects in Tauranga.
Why work with AWF:
- Real opportunities for on-going fulltime work (40 - 65+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates paid weekly.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- We care about our employees, providing full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear.
- Regular health & safety meetings with in-work support.
- A full driver's license (CL2 license is an advantage, but not essential)
- Reliable transport to get to work.
- Current STMS Cert either L1 or L2/L3
- Great interpersonal skills and a positive outlook
- Ability to lead by example both in day-to-day work practices and health and safety.
- A solid work ethic supported by work references.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this role, CALL US today for a confidential discussion on 07 575 5782 or free call 0800 88 88 60 (Press 2 then 4, then 1) or
Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote "STMS" and what the best time to call you back is.