STMS (Traffic Management)
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role."
We have an exciting opportunity for good skilled STMS L1 or L2/L3 to work with a large national company within the civil roading construction sector working on a major roading projects in Waikato. You will be part of a team making a big difference to the greater Waikato region.
We have multiple roles on offer for the right person showing a passion for this industry. These roles are fulltime and can lead into permanent placements.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work
- Competitive and fair pay rates.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full Personal protective Equipment (PPE) gear provided by us
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Having a CL2 license is in high demand and is an advantage (but not essential)
- Transport to get to work.
- 2 x Work references.
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- Must provide an up-to-date CV
- Must have minimum STMS qualifications
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- Enjoy working outdoors - In the sun and the rain.
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Gets on well with all types of people.
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- You are wanting a traffic management career and willing to make your way up through the ranks.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 848 1816
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to Hamilton@awf.co.nz
attention "STMS". Must attach up-to-date CV
- Pop into our branch at Unit 3, 27 Norton Road, Frankton for a friendly chat.