As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We have people from all walks of life in our crews; some even get offered permanent roles after impressing our clients through temping
About the role:
Our client is looking for multiple STMS L1 for immediate start with the capability to train and coach you so you can take your next step in your career. Hours will be Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday and pay will be relevant to experience.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (30 - 50+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You'll get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
- You'll get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Work with some of the leading civil and construction companies in New Zealand
- Current STMS L1 ticket
- Be physically fit
- Health and safety conscious
- Great communication
- Class One full driver's licence is advantageous
- Own transport to get to work
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
- As the role is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual.
We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Click Apply Now or if you would like further information contact Kirsty 027 807 3856