Who is AWF?
AWF are part of New Zealands largest recruitment company AWF Madison Group, we use our scale to ensure that we deliver the best service to our clients and provide the best possible candidate experience for our employees. AWF are dedicated to ensuring that our candidates are kept safe and we have high standards of health and safety as do our clients.
AWF Hawke's Bay undertakes recruitment services for a wide range of different businesses across a number of sectors. For this role our client is a nationwide business and one of the largest in their field, they provide civil construction services right throughout New Zealand and do so at a high level of competence. Their friendly Gisborne team do everything from road marking through to bridge construction and as an STMS for them you will get to work with a huge range of different operations from day to day. This is a great opportunity to join a business that cares about their people and works hard to get the best out of them.
Ticketed STMS role
We are on the lookout for multiple candidates to fill roles for STMS,
Do you have?
- Your ticket for STMS
- Class 1 license
- Attention to detail
- Be able to pass a pre employment drug test
The role will involve:
- All STMS duties from site setup through to tear down
- Someone who's level headed and able to take charge when needed but also coach and develop TC's to ensure that they're safe and high performing
- You will be highly organised and capable of doing many tasks at once
- You will be reliable, be able to listen to instructions and take on board feedback as it comes
What AWF can do for you
- All basic PPE will be provided by AWF and we will continue to work with you to ensure that you feel confident and safe in your work
- This is a temporary role with potential for it to become permanent for the right person
- The opportunity to take part in other temporary future assignments with AWF
If this sounds like you then either click APPLY NOW or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we are still mainly operating from home during level 3 of COVID19 you can try and give the office a call on 06 870 0610, if you don't get an answer email us and we can call you back when in the office to have a chat on the phone. Otherwise we are always accessible via emails.
We look forward to hearing from you.