Our Client is looking for a skilled labourer to join their close knit team. With ongoing work in commercial projects across Auckland you'll find yourself working across various sites with no two days the same.
Our Client specialises in roofing and their Auckland projects include new roofing, re-roofing, gutter repair and replacement, and roof or gutter maintenance.
About the role
- Measure and set up boundaries
- Laying and fixing of material to a roof
- Use of tape measures, squares, and basic hand tools
- Assist the team in day-to-day operations, repairs and builds
What's in it for you
- Work Monday to Friday from 07:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Hourly pay rate is between $22-$45 dependent on your experience
- Located in Central Auckland: Onehunga
- Annual leave, Kiwisaver and ACC cover
- All PPE provided & replaced as required at no extra cost.
To be successful, you will need
- A "Can do" Attitude
- Good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting may be apart of this role.
- Have a reliable transport/vehicle
- Willingness to learn more about the Construction and Civil industry
Note: You need to pass a drug screen, disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Jonathon on 021 479 305 or 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.