Our Client is looking for a skilled labourer to join their close knit team. With ongoing work in commercial projects across Auckland you'll find yourself working across various sites with no two days the same.
Our Client specialises in roofing and their Auckland projects include new roofing, re-roofing, gutter repair and replacement, and roof or gutter maintenance.
About the role
- Clean and prepare work sites
- Measure and set up boundaries
- Use of tape measures, squares and basic hand tools
- Assist the team in a day-to-day operation, repairs and builds
- Champion Health & Safety
What's in it for you
- Salary between $23.00 p/h & $26.00 p/h depending on your experience
- Receive holiday pay + KiwiSaver + ACC cover + full PPE is provided & replaced at NO cost
- Work Monday to Friday from 07:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Based in Onehunga but work sites will be across Auckland
- Certain upskilling and training provided including SiteSafe
To be successful, you will need
- Simply a positive and willing attitude
- Good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting can be a part of the job
- Knowledge of the Construction industry and Health & Safety requirements is advantageous
- Have a reliable transport/vehicle
Note: You need to pass drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.