We are on the hunt for a residential builder/Site Supervisor who can bring experience and knowledge to an exciting new housing sub division project.
This role will require you to be LBP qualified, hold a working at heights ticket and can oversee daily processes on site. You will also have responsibility over a Carpenter and an Apprentice so experience in the supervision of a team is an absolute must.
This sub division is well under way so an immediate start for the right person will be essential. There will also be travel involved so holding a full class 1 license and reliable transport is necessary.
What we're looking for:
- Site supervision experience on residential construction
- Excellent and proven technical knowledge of residential building
- Passionate about coaching and motivating trade teams
- LBP Qualified
- Working at heights ticket
- Ramset license
- Full class 1 license
If you join our team here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.