The Omarunui Landfill in Fernhill is a very complex facility that ensure the natural by products that come with burying rubbish do not pollute our waterways, land or air. Commercial company's deliver rubbish to the landfill and from there it is either upcycled, recycled or goes into the pit.
We are looking for a site foreman to undergo a hands on role at landfill, you will be involved in several duties including, supervision, machine operating, management of the irrigating pots, general maintenance and picking up rubbish. You will operate a water cart, 12T loader, 40T compactor and class 2.
The ideal applicant will have a strong background in earth works and must be happy working in this environment.
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm
- Have a machine experience
- Be trainable
- The ability to lead by example
- Be able to use initiative and be proactive
- Be available for full time ongoing work
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal conviction record
What's in it for you
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- The ability to upskill and gain experience on the job
- Work in a team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- PPE gear provided
If this sounds like you, click apply now and attach your CV, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 068700310 for more information.
AWF- Keep NZ Working