Every day across NZ, thousands of people work for AWF.
We are seeking experienced Sheetmetal based in Central Christchurch. If you can do fabrication, we want to hear from you immediately.
What you'll be doing:
- Workshop based sheet metal fabrication - ducting
- Reading and working from plans, as required
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time Monday to Friday, some Saturday work available
To be successful you will need:
- Proven fabrication experience, ideally >2 years' NZ experience NZ
- Be ready for an immediate start
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history (MOJ) check
- Physical fitness and a great work ethic
If you believe you are qualified for this role, apply online today!!
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles.
Want more info? Call Sue on 021 526 550