Established in 1988, AWF is the largest supplier of blue collar staff in New Zealand. Every day up to 3,500 people work through AWF in jobs supporting predominantly the construction, infrastructure development, manufacturing, food processing, timber processing and waste management sectors.
As the largest staffing provider in NZ, with a geographic spread almost double that of our nearest competitor, you can be confident you're talking to the experts. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day - a fact that we are very proud of, and this number is only growing.
From assisting local businesses to the country's largest companies and iconic brands, we are proud to be such a large part of what keeps New Zealand working.
We are part of AWF Madison Group, a NZX listed company and the largest supplier of staff in New Zealand.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reading blueprints and being able to determine the scope of the job and material required (including the type and size of metal required)
- Marking out and cutting metal using various measuring interments such as power shears, guillotines and drills
- Shaping and forming metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and hammers
- Fitting, welding, riveting, soldering, brazing and otherwise joining
- Polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
- Repairing damaged sheet metal products and components
In return AWF are able to offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly wages
- 8% annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- On-going and consistent work
- Excellent industry exposure and experience
You must have at least three years of proven experience with a good track record and contactable references, any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application.
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call our team on (09) 526 8777 for more information.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.