AWF are looking for experienced Sheet Metal Fabricators for positions across Auckland. We have clients based all across Auckland who are involved in a wide range of exciting and significant projects.
You must have at least three years of proven experience with a good track record and contactable references, any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reading blueprints and being able to determine the scope of the job and material required (including the type and size of metal required)
- Marking out and cutting metal using various measuring interments such as power shears, guillotines and drills
- Shaping and forming metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and hammers
- Fitting, welding, riveting, soldering, brazing and otherwise joining
- Polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
- Repairing damaged sheet metal products and components
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive wages paid weekly + Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, ACC Cover
- Excellent industry exposure and experience
- Ongoing consistent work
- PPE gear provided, replenished when required
- Working with a dedicated team that ensure your Health and Safety are our number one priority
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
For health and safety reasons we will require the right applicant to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.