An exciting role at a busy manufacturing company has opened up! They are looking for someone to join the team as a set up operator and progress into a die setter. For the right person, this role will be on-going, full time and the company will train you up.
As a set up operator/die setter some of the tasks you will do are:
- operate and monitor machines
- set up and calibrate machines
- repair and maintain tools and machines
- design and make tools and machinery
- test machines and check the quality of plastic products
Useful skills to have for this job:
- accurate, methodical and have an eye for detail
- good at solving problems
- be a hands-on person with a practical/mechanical mindset
About the job:
- Lower Hutt location
- Close to public transport
- Lots of off-street staff parking
- Monday to Friday
- Preferred hours = 3pm -11pm
If you are reliable, are looking to build a career and have a practical and safety conscious mindset this could be a great job for you! If you have any questions call Larissa on 04 474 2371 or hit APPLY NOW!
To be considered for this job you will need to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.