Our client is a renowned locally owned and operated maintenance business servicing Dunedin and surrounding areas.
If you are an experienced residential and commercial electrician looking for the opportunity to step-up, then this could be the position for you!
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Electrician with top-notch technical ability and extensive practical experience to become an integral part our team. You will be the lead electrician with an apprentice working under you, servicing both residential and commercial customers.
You will be a NZ Registered Electrician, comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels, show a good understanding of electrical processes and quoting, while proudly owning your own work.
In additional to being experienced if you consider yourself to have:
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Great people management skills
- A high level of commitment to health and safety
- The flexibility and adaptability to efficiently manage conflicting demands
- A professional standard of work, ethics and presentation
We will reward you with:
- A competitive salary and work vehicle (Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 - dependent on experience)
- Being part of a well-respected and reputable organisation
- Positive and family-friendly culture that supports on-going training, development and progression
You will need:
- New Zealand Electrical Registration and current Practising Licence
- 3+ years experience in the field
- A solid understanding of the current New Zealand Electrical Regulations
- Full New Zealand Driver's Licence (must be able to drive a manual)
- Confident using tablet technology or the willingness to learn
- Must be a NZ permanent resident or citizen
If this sounds like you we'd like to hear from you!
Call Megan at Select Recruitment, Dunedin on (03) 477 0873, or apply by clicking the "APPLY" button, and completing the entry fields.
Please Note: To be successful, you must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident and currently reside in NZ. As per our standard recruitment process, all applicants will undergo Pre-employment Reference Checks, Drug and Alcohol screening, along with a Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check to determine employment suitability.