Our client is a roofing specialist, servicing all of Hawkesbays roofing needs. They have the experience and knowledge to replace all type of roofs, gutters and downpipes. They are passionate about providing property maintenance services around Hawkesbay.
We are looking for a roofer to join their team. This will be a full-time role averaging 40 hours a week. Some duties will include installing new roofs and gutters, inspecting roofs for customers routine examinations, selling certain services to clients, installing proper insulation in the attic area and applying paint to surfaces of the roof.
The ideal candidate
- Hold a full class 1
- Roofing experience is a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have organisation and time management skills
- Excellent to detail
- Ability to travel to site
- Have a positive approach to change
- Be able to work in a team
What will you get?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-time permanent work for the right person
- Upskill in your career
- Work with a company that cares for you
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note, you must be based in Hawkesbay to be considered for this role.
If this role sounds like you, apply now or call us on 068700310.
AWF- Keep NZ working.