- Project work in the Kenepuru sounds , Marlborough
- Full time ongoing skilled work
- Experience essential
We are seeking staff for this away position as you will be required to travel away Monday and return each Friday with the client's crew.
The project will run from 27th of Jan to the 3rd of April 2020.
Interviews will be held prior to this start date so don't delay in applying.
What's in it for you:
- Travel provided to and from site and accommodation.
- Away meal allowance paid.
- Competitive rates depending paid on proven experience.
- Opportunity to work with one of Marlborough's leading civil companies.
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
- We supply your basic PPE Kit Hi vis, gloves, glasses, wet weather gear and safety boots if required.
What you need:
As a class 2 driver and roller operator you will need to show proven experience at working in remote and rural areas of civil roading situations.
- Reliable transport to get to the pick up point.
- Great work ethic and sense of pride in your work.
- Be fit and work ready as some heavy lifting is involved.
- Health and safety awareness to ensure you and your fellow workers are safe on site.
- Able to work up to 12 hour shifts.
- Reliability is a must - this is not a casual position commitment is required to cover the days required to work.
- Be confident with communication with the public and fellow staff.
- Full NZ driver's licence with correct licences required.
- Work Visa applicants welcome if you are staying in Blenheim for a min of 6 months and have the necessary skills and licences for the position.
- Please provide your C.V with relevant work experience and two work references to validate this experience.
- Pre employment drug screen, ACC and MOJ checks will be required.
- Don't delay in applying now as we are looking to have the positions filled in early January.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860. Interviews will be held the week of the 13th Jan 2020 at the AWF office in Blenheim.