AWF Nelson have a local client looking to extend their Roadmarking team. The role requires a min of Class 2 full.
Our client would like someone with the following skills, abilities and drive
About the role
- Class 2 Driver
- Civil labouring duties
- Ability to understand plans, good reading and writing to boot!
- Would suit someone who has had logistics/ construction/ civil experience
- Hours and days can be long, some night works and occassional Saturdays required to meet demand.
- This is a hands on role, ability to get stuck in and learn new skills
To be successful, you must
- Be physically fit, able to complete manual handling, heavy lifting and civil labourering duties
- Have reliable transport and class 2 full drivers licence
- Be able to pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Available to start immediately
- Be trainable, reliable and have a excellent attitude
What's in it for you
- Work across the Nelson/ Tasman region, long term assignment, chance to go perm for the right candidate
- A great opportunity to advance career
- Full PPE gear will be provided
- Learn new skills
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.