In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, some of the things they told us they enjoyed the most about working with AWF included "reliable pay, and good communication from their consultants".
We are on the hunt for a qualified residential carpenter who can bring experience and knowledge to an exciting new housing sub division project in South Waikato. This role will require you to have at least 5 years NZ building experience.
Our client is a family orientated company that are expanding their business, they're passionate about what they do and are looking for the right person to join their team.
This sub division is well under way so an immediate start for the right person will be essential. There will also be travel involved so holding a full class 1 license and reliable transport is necessary.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent and proven technical knowledge of residential building
- Passionate about high quality finishing
- Working at heights ticket - advantageous
- Ramset license
- Full class 1 license
If you join our team here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.