The job is a mixture of duties and would be similar to a handy persons role, it is Monday - Friday. The client is a recycling centre, your duties may involve getting items ready for recycling things such as paint buckets cleaning them for the next step, dismantling of products dropped of or disposing of products/fluids correctly and more. You will be taught all you need to know as long as you have a can-do attitude and excited to learn, forklift licence a bonus. Our client requires someone switched on and eager to learn, who can start ASAP.
What we need from you:
- Forklift licence a bonus
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Able to pick up skills quickly
- Doesn't mind getting your hand dirty
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be able to start work ASAP
- Handyman or labouring experience a bonus
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or give us a call on 06 870 0310 to talk to one of the friendly Hawkes Bay staff about the role.