Our Dunedin branch is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to act as the key relationship manager for a successful Civil and Construction portfolio.
Chances are that behind every good recruitment process there is an outstanding Recruitment Consultant. At Select Recruitment, we know that to give our candidates and clients the best possible outcome, it takes a team. We have an opportunity to invite some new talent into our Group.
Whether you see yourself as an experienced customer-centric recruiter in this field, or perhaps you are looking for a change in career direction; we are in a great place at Select.
About the role:
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a vital position to help nurture and grow our business. Working alongside our existing successful team of recruiters, we are looking for someone to come in and focus on the Civil and Construction industry; to maintain current relationships, as well as focusing on growth in this space.
You will be partnering with our various clients for their recruitment needs and designing recruitment solutions. You will also be helping to grow this space by networking amongst both existing and new clients. What we need is dependable and dedicated support to make sure we continue to deliver an exceptional candidate experience as well.
The types of tasks you would expect to do in this role include:
- Helping design candidate attraction and engagement strategies, working with job seekers throughout the recruitment process
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
- Screening and onboarding candidates, including drug and alcohol screening
- Providing administration and document management support, loading adverts and putting together candidate profiles, along with managing and updating our candidate CRM
- Using specialised recruitment tools to uncover passive job seekers, and talking to our active job seekers about assignments and roles
- Facilitating interviews, meetings and testing, as well as completing reference checks
- Motivate and nurture the team to enable everyone to succeed
Because we are not about putting people into boxes, the role may vary depending on the needs of your team and the client you are supporting but our customers are always at the heart of what all our Recruitment Consultants do.
What we are looking for in you:
- Someone who is driven by success - you will get a real buzz when you see your work contributing to the bigger picture.
- 1-2 years' experience and background in Sales, Account and Relationship Management or Recruitment is preferred but not essential.
- A full, clean NZ driver's license.
- Hard-working, proactive, and organised - it goes without saying that you need to be an extension of the client you are supporting.
- High attention to detail, and working to tight deadlines - we are proud of the work we do, even the small things.
- The ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing industry - it is the world we live in!
We love diversity! Our best Consultants come from a range of industries and areas, from experienced recruiters to Account Managers and Sales Reps. So, if you have the skills and mindset we are looking for we would love you to give us a call - we are only too happy to chat further about a future at Select.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary and attainable bonus scheme
- Use of car, mobile phone, and tools of the trade
- Opportunity for career progression across AWF and within the wider Accordant Group
- 5 weeks annual leave after 1 year of service
- A paid day off for your birthday, end of year, and a wellbeing day + corporate discounts
- Office located in the heart of Dunedin
We are a great place to work, and we do not say that lightly! We have a diverse team to serve the diverse community we serve. We are not afraid to reward our staff and we enjoy giving back.
If you are up for the challenge, and you want to work in what some might say, are fabulous offices, then get in touch today - APPLY NOW or even better, call Stacey French on 027 577 3216 for a confidential discussion about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!