We are a small and busy team in growth mode who works hard but has fun along the way. Join our team as a Recruitment Consultant, it may be that you have recruitment experience under your belt or you are passionate about connecting with clients and you are ready to step into a Recruitment Consultant position.
This role could be yours so make it happen!
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether it is a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our staff. This is an end-to-end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that has the potential to offer more to someone who goes the extra mile.
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
- Supporting sourcing activities within the branch to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- Ensuring candidates' skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of employees into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- A strong Sales background and or account management experience is vital
- A natural resilience and passion for generating sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
- Results driven with strong behaviours around compliance
- A full New Zealand drivers licence
About the company: AWF is part of The Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Potential for a career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the Accordant Group
- All the tools you need to be successful including; cell phone, tablet
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive.
For a confidential conversation please contact Darryl Hodson on 0275 773 097 . If you are up for the challenge please apply now!