We have a new opportunity in our Christchurch branch for an experienced recruitment consultant who thrives on managing client relationships. There are opportunities to obtain relevant industry certifications including Drug Screening and becoming a certified Constructsafe Test Supervisor.
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
The Role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether that be a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that have the potential to offer more to someone that goes the extra mile for them.
Day to day you will:
- Build solid relationships with both clients and employees
- Provide regular communication with customers and temp employees
- Manage daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensure temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements
- Day to day management of H&S including on site auditing
- Ensure daily compliance within proven operating systems
- Organise and ensure all temporary staff have full suitable PPE for each role and manage Health & Safety requirements
Required to be successful in the role:
- Background in the recruitment industry preferred
- Candidate Manager, Account Manager or Resourcer looking to take that next step to becoming a Recruitment Consultant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into work and to thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation.