AWF is a well-established New Zealand owned company who have helped Keep NZ working for over 30 years. Behind our business are genuine people striving to make a significant difference to our clients and their business, while ensuring we focus on placing our candidate's every day into meaningful work opportunities and ensuring they go home safely.
We are seeking an ambitious, hardworking, and passionate recruiter to join our amazing team! This role should appeal to someone who is passionate about people, as you will be focused on candidate attraction, retention and pastoral care of our AWF temporary employee workforce. In addition, this role requires someone who is equally passionate about customer service and customer retention, ensuring we are providing the highest level of account management and solution services to our clients in an increasingly changing market environment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent Salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- On-going training and support
- Opportunity for career progression with the 22 Branches across the AWF Brand and further opportunities within the wider Accordant Group
- After 1 year with AWF, an additional 1 weeks leave
- Birthday leave
- Christmas shopping day
Do you have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant, or Customer Account Management, Business Development/Sales?
- Excellent client service skills and the ability to form strong relationships?
- Proven success in achieving KPI's and Sales targets?
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written?
- Strong problem solving, influencing, and negotiating skills?
- A pro-active attitude and enjoy using your initiative?
If you wish to apply, please do so online or for a confidential discussion, please call Casey today on 021 806414. We look forward to hearing from you!