About the Role
This role involves you working in a busy quarry environment helping to clean, maintain & operate the latest machinery. The role will also see you assisting with some heavy manual labour, so it is essential that you are fit and healthy. Knowledge of quarry machinery isn't essential as you will be trained on the machines.
Work hours are 7am to approx. 5pm, Monday to Friday. Hours here are consistent and secure so you won't have to worry about hours coming up short.
- You have experience as a general labourer or have worked in a quarry environment before
- You are physically fit & conscious of dangers on a site
- You are reliable & can get to work on time every day
- You enjoy working in a team
- Weekly pay
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- 99% of our jobs are Monday to Friday roles so you can enjoy a good work/life balance
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says, and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
- A safe working space - safety is a top priority for AWF and all our clients
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to chat with you! Apply now and we will get back to you asap. Alternatively, you can give Bill a call on 04 473 9915 or email your CV through to email@example.com.