About the Role
We are looking for an Class 4 Driver with road ranger gearbox experience. This role is based at a Quarry just outside of the Wellington CBD, and you will be required to operate a Class 4 Tipper Truck. You will be required to drive around the asphalt plant, collecting materials (aggregate) and tipping them into the bins to be processed for product.
Hours will be day shifts - and you can usually work a 40+ hour week. Mainly Monday-Friday work, though you may be needed sometimes for some of Saturday.
This client has a high adherance to health & safety and will offer opportunities for training and upskilling. There is also the potential for a permanent role within the team if you are the right fit.
- You have a Full Class 4 license
- You MUST have road ranger gearbox experience
- You can be flexible with working longer than an 8hr day
- You have a good work ethic and are willing to grow & learn
- Are happy in a pure driving role
What we offer
- Solid, reliable hours
- The opportunity to progress in a field that will never run out of work
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
About the client
You've probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns, and locations all over New Zealand, & Australia. Our organisation is based around Transport, Utilities & Facilities - We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Our ambition is to build a better New Zealand which we do through the strength of the relationships we hold and develop.
As the leading New Zealand engineering, infrastructure management and construction services provider, we aim to employ the best people, grow relationships & build a better future.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, give Jess a call on 04 474 2361, or APPLY NOW!