Motivated to develop and enhance your QS career?
An opportunity to join one of Christchuch's most respected mechanical building services/construction firms
Location - Christchurch
AWF is pleased to be working on behalf of our client in their search for a Quantity Surveyor(s). They are a well-established building services/construction company whose reputation for excellence ensures they are the contractor of choice for multiple cornerstone construction projects throughout the city. Their philosophy and culture emphasises team, commitment and personal development- as a consequence they are an employer of choice.
We have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor(s) to join their team and would welcome applications from professionals with the following
- A QS qualification, or trade background with relevant NZ experience in the building services and/or construction industries
- An ability, or the potential to, manage tender processes for projects
- Have the ability to work closely with Principal/sub-contractors to ensure pricing and service agreements are optimised
- Sound scheduling, budgeting and contract administration experience
- An excellent relationship builder across all levels of the industry
- Possess excellent IT skills and an eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of contract law and the legislation relating to engineering/construction in NZ
If you are seeking career advancement, or enhancement, and wish to be part of a successful team of professionals who add value to the wider business on a daily basis, this could be the role for you. A competitive remuneration is offered for the right candidate(s), along with the support and development opportunities only truly successful companies can offer.
Please apply online to Lisa Edwards at AWF - or call for a confidential chat 021 949174.