Project Production Manager
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We have people from all walks of life working with us; some even get offered permanent roles after impressing our clients through temping.
We are looking for a Project Production Manager who is adaptable to some R&D chaos. You will be able to focus on continuous improvement and complete the feedback loop from production back to R&D teams
You will be required to:
- Plan and monitor the packer production schedule to ensure accurate time allocations for work to be performed.
- Work with outsourcing partners to ensure they have adequate documentation and training to complete the work.
- Work closely with the purchasing team to ensure that all parts and components required for production are available.
- Provide feedback to the R&D team on improvements to manufacturing drawings and the Bill of Materials (BoM) to aid and ease manufacturing and assembly.
- Manage the budget for the production team as well as the individual pilot production runs and report to the finance department on cash flow requirements throughout the production runs.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure that the quality of the finished product is maintained to a high standard, and represents Robotics Plus on the world stage.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (40+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You'll get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
- You'll get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Proven experience in a similar fast paced role
- Ability to liaise with all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work unsupervised
- Able to meet strict dead lines
*Please note that our commitment to our staff safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual. Those who have worked through other agencies prefer the way we operate. Perhaps you will too…
We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Call us or better yet come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 for more info.