We are looking for enthusiastic Production and Warehouse workers to work on our clients Dairy Farm in Mangatawhiri (North Waikato). You will be working in a chilled warehouse on the milk production line.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the Dairy, Production and Warehouse environment.
Shifts range from 8-12 hours. Standard 4am to 1pm or 12pm to 9pm depending on production for the day therefore flexibility is key. You will receive $19.26 per hour.
Production days Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Your duties may include:
- Picking / Packing
- Machine Operation
- Quality Control
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Speed & Accuracy
- The ability to work in a chilled environment
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
- 2 contactable work references
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.