AWF are looking for production workers for a food processing and manufacturing business located in Onekawa. This role can be physically demanding and requires applicants that are physically fit.
No Experience? No Problem. Our client Will do all the training, all you have to bring is a great work ethic and want to learn new skills. This is full time work and could lead to a permanent job. Apply ASAP so we can get you on the list.
What you will be doing:
- Pick packing, manual labour involved.
- General housekeeping to ensure machinery and work areas are clean and tidy.
- Willing to learn varied roles around the factory.
- Assisting with baking duties.
- Helping prepping ingredients.
What do you need?
- Be reliable / Have own transport / show eagerness to learn.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- To be drug and alcohol free.
- Experience would be advantage but not essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay.
- Development and training provided.
- AM or PM shifts available to suit your lifestyle.
- Onsite parking.
As our employee you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you're interested please hit apply or email CV's to email@example.com alternatively, feel free to call Bappy on 021347859 or Mikal on 027 577 3347.