Working with a national client you will be involved in the day to day production and manfacturing of pre cast concrete items for industrial use.
Role includes but not limited to:
- Preparing moulds, inserting precast components, pouring concrete & vibrating
- Preparing and trowelling all products to a high standard, ensuring a very smooth, even and flat surface
- Ensuring all weld plates are flush with poured concrete
This role will require a good level of fitness and manual handling, working outside in a sometime dusty enviroment.
Ongoing work for the right person.
You need to be:
- Reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen
- Two contactable work references
- Valid work visa or residency
If this sounds like you, click "apply now" or free phone 0800 888860 for a confidential chat, or email email@example.com