AWF has an opportunity with a local Waihi company that really values their employees. The role is a trainee one and will allow you to learn and grow through the various areas of the factory. You will need to have very good attention to detail, able to work with very small items, be methodical and happy to work in a clean factory environment. Interest or experience in light manufacturing and computers will be a plus.This is a sought after role and our client is looking for a candidate that shows strong commitment and reliability to their work.
To work for AWF, you need to be
- A NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drug Free & able to pass a Drug Screen
- Physically fit
- Able to get to work with your own Transport and hold a Driver's License
- Able to supply to 2 contactable references
We will also discuss your Police Records with you.
In return, AWF offers
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver
- Full PPE Gear
- A great support team at the Waihi Office
So get on board today - Apply online with your CV, Call us on 0800 88 88 60 Waihi or better still call into our offices at 34 Rosemont Road, Waihi