Our Client in Richmond is looking for a committed, reliable, fit person to assist there operations with pre cast concrete work.
About The Role:
- Participate in the production of quality precast concrete products
- Be responsible for the finishing of concrete products
- Work to schedules and production targets
- Assist with pre-casting tasks when required
- Keep a clean and tidy work environment
- Follow all health and safety requirements
About you and your skills:
- Be reliable & Committed
- No afraid to get stuck in and roll up your sleves
- Be physically fit and have good manual handling techniques
- Follow instructions and able replicate techniques taught
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Some background in labouring, concrete, building or manfacturing
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- Work references x 2
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1
2. If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to email@example.com attention "pre cast". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
3. Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.