About the role
We have awesome opportunity available to work for one of Hamilton's leading businesses.
This is an immediate start and not for the faint hearted so if you are looking for a new challenge in 2018 keep reading. Initially this is a temporary role and if you are the right fit it could lead to being permanent. The shifts are from Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and you'll be working as part of a production team to help sort, load and unload plastic mould products.
Here's what the right candidate will need,
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Physically fit
- Good Communication
- loading / unloading boxes
- Labelling supplies
If you think you're the right person for the job, APPLY NOW and tell us why!
What we can offer
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.